Info wanted on portable terminals

Dr. Scump aland at infmx.UUCP
Tue Mar 6 09:51:16 AEST 1990

Apologies if this is a duplicate post -- it dropped into a black
hole at our site, so I presume it didn't get out...

Somewhere, I have seen at least one company advertising portable
ASCII terminals.  We have a need for easily transportable terminals,
hopefully without sacrificing too much screen quality (e.g. screen
quality better than a typical laptop).  The other alternative, of
course, is just to use regular DOS laptops running PROCOMM or TERM
or whatever; I'd like to find something cheaper with better screen
quality.  Emulation of common terminals a must (at least vt100;
wyse, ibm, etc. would be nice).  Thanks in advance.

--
Alan Denney  #  Informix  #  aland at informix.com  #  {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland
 "I'm a Prisoner of Funk,