Hangup after ctrl-d

joel m. cook jmcook at jorel.UUCP
Fri Mar 2 05:49:33 AEST 1990

I'm running AT&T SYS V R3.2u on an AT&T 6386.  On the
one phone line that I have I have a uugetty with the
following entry in /etc/inittab:

00:23:respawn:/usr/lib/uucp/uugetty -t00 -r ttyA2 2400

After someone has finished with their session, their
ctrl-d logs them out, but the modem doesn't hang up, and
issues another login prompt.  Is there any way I can get
the modem to hang up once ctrl-d (or exit) is sent?
I guess I can change the time parameter to something
like -t20 so that after 20 seconds, uugetty exits, but
I'm not sure even about that.  Any help is much appreciated.

				Joel Cook
--
the end