VRAM Vga

Rob Peglar rpeglar at csinc.UUCP
Wed Mar 21 12:40:07 AEST 1990

In article <1990Mar20.170632.9229 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>, brando at uiucme2.me.uiuc.edu (Brando W. Brown) writes:
> After installing X11R3 and selecting the 800x600x16 mode, everything works
> fine; well almost.
>
> I have the 800x600 mode, but the colors seem to be all screwed up. I posted
> some other notes on the x windows discussion group about this same problem.
> Now that I see another is having similar problems, I believe that it is
> probably the hardware...

What hardware?  I'm running ISC 2.0.2 X on an Acer model 1120, with a
Paradise 16-bit video card at 800x600 pixels x16 colors without problem.
Monitor is a Sony, can't remember what flavor.  It can handle up to 1024x768,
however.

Rob
--
Rob Peglar	Control Systems, Inc.	2675 Patton Rd., St. Paul MN 55113
...uunet!csinc!rpeglar		612-631-7800

The posting above does not necessarily represent the policies of my employer.