Need ESIX Base disk 8 of 9, rev. c

Lawrence Widman widman at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 22 13:57:31 AEST 1990

The following is posted for a friend of mine without Usenet access:

	Hi, I just got ESIX 5.3.2 Rev C today, unlimited
	developers version.  I went to install and in the
	middle of the install, I found that I've got no disk
	8 of 9, boot unlim.  While I'll contact the company,
	I've got a problem... I wiped a running XENIX system
	and I'm down until I get this disk. (They gave me two
	each of Remote Terminal Interface and Xenix Filesystem
	1.0)  Help!!!

	If anyone can do a dd of the disk and make arrangements
	for me to Telebit it or (preferably) grab it from the Internet
	at Internet speeds, please get in touch with me at
	freedman at euclid.math.temple.edu.  (I will be un dd-ing it
	with a Xenix system of a friend of mine.)

		Thank you very much,
			Avi Freedman
			freedman at euclid.math.temple.edu

	Please respond to freedman at euclid.math.temple.edu