Interactive V3.2 rel 2.0.2 + postscript printer

Timo Hyv|nen k32018d at kaira.hut.fi
Sun Mar 4 10:35:56 AEST 1990

Been trying to make this work the whole weekend, should get it done by
monday. I should make a ps-laser work with the 386/ix. Maybe I don't
understand written language well enough, but with the manuals I haven't
been able to do it :)

My computer is a Wyse 386/20 with 8M RAM and 386/ix is V3.2 rel 2.0.2.
The printer is AST Turbolaser/PS.

The printer was working through the rs-port earlier but I decided that I
want it to the parallel port. Now the printer configuration is a total
mess and it seems like it'd be better to start all over again. The device
seems to be wrong, it wont find the /dev/lp* (ie. any of them).

Anyone remember the correct lpadmin-command by heart there? If so, please
reply, I'm in a kind of a hurry...:-/

I						i tsh at otax.tky.hut.fi	I
I    Once I thought I was wrong... 		i mcvax!santra!otax!tsh I
I    ...but I was mistaken.			i Timo Hyv|nen		I
I						i Call! +358-0-468 2241	I