running csh scripts from an sh shell in System V

Dr. Scump aland at infmx.UUCP
Sat Mar 24 05:54:13 AEST 1990

In System V  (specifically AT&T System V/386 Release 3.2.2):

If my current shell is sh, how can I run a self-contained csh script?
In BSD, I can say "#!/bin/csh" as the first line, and the script
will run as csh regardless of the invoking shell.  In either BSD or
System V, I can run an sh script regardless of the shell it was invoked
from by using ":" as the first line.  How do I do the equivalent of
"#!/bin/sh" in System V?  Can't find it in TFM...

Objective: I want to have a csh script that will run in any (BSD or
SVR3) environment regardless of the user's current shell.

Thanks in advance.

--
Alan S. Denney # Informix # aland at informix.com # {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland
 CAUTION: Objects in terminal are closer than they appear...

 "These tests will have no effect on your grades.  They will merely
  determine your future social status and financial success, if any."