Datashield UPS w/monitor facility?

Ken Leonard kleonard at gvlv2.GVL.Unisys.COM
Fri Mar 2 00:51:05 AEST 1990

In article <6770 at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu> todd at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Todd Ogasawara) writes:
* Has anyone connected the Datashield Turbo/2 UPS to their 386 UNIX box? It
* has an option that is supposed to send a signal (via RS-232 connection??)
* back to your UNIX box so it can issue a shutdown command after the UPS
* notices a power loss.
*
* I'd like to hear from anyone who has connected the Datashield Turbo/2 or
* any other UPS with this feature to their computer...todd
---
Hummmm....  can we make this question a little broader?
--
Has anyone used any UPS with a warning-to-the-system feature?