Computone on SCO Xenix 2.3.2 Hang problem

Jerry H. Chan chan at chansw.UUCP
Wed Mar 21 06:08:17 AEST 1990

Someone I know is running Xenix on a TI machine (386-based) with a
Computone async port (2 8-user ports, I presume).  He complains that the
setup hangs terminal ports randomly on a weekly basis.  Is this a known
problem with Computone boards?  Is there a fix, other than changing the
hardware?  Does anyone else have this problem?

Please E-Mail, and I will summarize.
--
Jerry Chan 508-853-0747, Fax 508-853-2262  |"My views necessarily reflect the
Chan Smart!Ware Computer Services & Prods  | views of the Company because