Pixelworks /Help wanted

Jeff A. Clapper jac at teemc.UUCP
Wed Mar 21 15:11:46 AEST 1990

	I'm interested in knowing if anyone can help me with a
recently purchased Pixelworks Model CA1280 (IBM-PC AT)graphics card set.

I know it drives a 1280 X 1024 X 8 and a 1024 X 800 X 8 resolution moitor
at 64Khz. The problem is that i have NO documention or software.
Someone has told me that this card set is supported by Interactive's
X windows package.

Questions are:
If anyone has implemented this combonation ?
If there is user's of or any compatiable Pixelworks cards ?
Any sujestion's on say an autocad driver for it ?

Thx in advance!