OCR packages for SCO Unix?

Brando W. Brown brando at uiucme2.me.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 22 07:35:57 AEST 1990

In article <1990Mar21.205255.22799 at pws.bull.com> eli at dew.pws.bull.com (Steve Elias) writes:
>hi.  can anyone point me at an OCR package which runs on SysV-ish
>unix 386 systems?  SCO Unix in particular...

Well, if the VP/ix runs in SCO as it does on Interactive, I believe the ScanMAN
from Logitech will work. I have NOT tried this from experience, but I assume
since all of their trackman and mouse "Bus" software work under VP/ix just fine
they probably have done equally well with there newest product.

Brando

|   Brandon Brown                    Internet:   brando at uiucme.me.uiuc.edu   |
|   Addamax Corporation              UUCP:       uunet!uiucuxc!addamax!brown |
|   2009 Fox Drive                   GEnie:      xmg23356 macbrando          |
|   Champaign, IL  61820             CompuServe: 73040,447                   |