Experience installing SCO Xenix/Unix on Compaq Systempro

Tim Kuehn timk at xenitec.on.ca
Thu Mar 29 12:42:29 AEST 1990

I've got an client who's looking at putting SCO Xenix or Unix on a
Compaq Systempro. Does SCO sell a version of xenix/unix that take
advantage of the dual-processor capabilities of this machine, and
are there any "gotchas" that should be looked out for?

Post or Email and I will generate a summary if there's interest.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Timothy D. Kuehn 				TDK Consulting Services
871 Victoria St. North, Kitchener, 		voice: (519)-741-3623
Ontario, Canada N2B 3S4			 	DOS/Xenix - SW/HW. uC uP RDBMS
timk at xenitec.on.ca				!watmath!maytag!xenitec!timk
No disclaimer here - I *am* the company!