virtterm.c for bnews

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Sun Mar 4 04:10:51 AEST 1990

I just picked up the latest news package and can't remember what
I did last time to get virtterm to compile (I believe I added
an include for sys/ptem.h but that doesn't seem to correct the problem).
Has anyone installed virtterm lately with 386/ix - and if so, what
did you have to do to get it to compile?
--
The Northern Star Public Access Unix Site, Notre Dame, Indiana USA
     uucp: iuvax!ndmath!nstar!larry    internet: larry at nstar