386/ix on hp vectra rs20c

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM
Tue Mar 6 02:59:59 AEST 1990

In article <282 at dprmpt.UUCP> phil at dprmpt.UUCP (Philip Hall	) writes:

>another question: i have looked through the at&t manuals as well as the
>manuals that came with 386ix, and i can not find any references to using the
>kernel debugger. i know that if i install it, and then press
>"alt-ctrl-d" i can get into the debugger. is there any documentation avaiable
>for using the debugger?

You didn't look very hard. What you are looking for is debugger(8) and it
can be found in the rear of the Operating System Guide manual for 386/ix.
As for where it might be in the AT&T manual set I can't say but I am fairly
confident that its there somewhere.

Disclaimer: These views are mine not necessarily LCC's

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at seas.ucla.edu
AIX Technical Support	              - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at ifs.umich.edu