Looking for Menu package for 386/ix

Larry Williamson larry at focsys.uucp
Thu Mar 15 08:01:56 AEST 1990

We are looking for a package that will simplify building menu
systems.

Our application is running on Unix machines (ISC 386/ix). The
display is a VGA display. The input device will be both a keyboard
and a mouse. The display will be used in graphics mode on
occassion. It is not necessary that the menus be run in graphics
mode.

The package that I'm looking for should provide our developers a
way to create menus that could become quite complex.

We cannot use X windows (as much as I'd like).

We want something that looks much nicer than curses offers. Our
machines may be seen next to machines running Microsoft Windows on
occassion, and we don't want to look sloppy next to a missery-dos
machine now, do we?

If you know of anything that may help, please tell me. If you have
experience with anything, that would be nice too.

Thanks,

-Larry