GDB on SCO Unix SysV v3.2 ?

Jay Libove libove at ius3.ius.cs.cmu.edu
Sun Mar 18 14:29:34 AEST 1990

I've brought the entire GNU debugger (gdb) v3.5 sources down to
my SCO Unix SysV v3.2 system running on a generic 80386SX
AT-Bus clone type machine ( *whew* ), and though the major part
of the code compiles without huge modifications, the readline/
subdirectory/library tickles a bug that is taken care of in
the main area - the TIOCGETC_BROKEN thing...

I know this isn't a clear description to anyone who hasn't hit
exactly the same situation; I'm just hoping that someone out
there _has_ hit this same exact situation with SCO Unix 3.2 (386)
and gdb (hell, any version! :} ) and can help me...

Please reply via email - thanks in advance!

Jay Libove			Internet: libove at cs.cmu.edu
403 Village Green Blvd, Apt 203	BITNET: libove at drycas
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(313) 747-7454