Major System Upgrade/Information needed

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Sat Mar 3 00:28:56 AEST 1990

In article <181 at hacker.UUCP> steve at hacker.UUCP (Stephen M. Youndt) writes:
>I appologize for the length of this posting, but I've been saving this up
>for weeks.  In addition, I apollogize if this was already posted, but it's
>been more than a week and I just recently discovered a bug in my mailer
>program, so my confidence is not high that any responses could have gotten
>through.  Please read all the way through before responding, as I'm trying
>to acomplish some very specific things.  In addition, I'd appreciate at least
>one person acknowledging my presence, so that I can have more faith in my
>software.

I guess this is sort of a flame, however I just thought I would tell you:

Most people do not have 10 years to read news articles and therefor must
make a detimation whether or not to read the article before reading
most of it.

You start out saying that the article is long, that we shouldn't send a
response without reading the entire article, etc, etc,

There is nothing on the first page that tells me what you are asking and
therefore I won't spend the time to look through the entire message.
Especially when it is on the order of 100 lines.

This might explain why you are getting no responses.