ISC 386ix Latest Version ?

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Sun Mar 25 17:00:25 AEST 1990

>----------
>  Resp: 1 of 1 by *Masked* at rylos.UUCP
>  Date: Sat Mar 24 1990 18:54

>product based on System 5 Release 4.  This is not going to outdate 2.2 or
>2.0.2 but will be a seperate product all together.

"It will be a seperate product!"

(could not resist)

Yuppie Sushi Eater Kidnaps Richard Nixon, Stalks Princess Stephanie.

Everything I say is Copr.  1990, except the stuff I stole from someone else
and the stuff I don't want responsibility for.

Kenneth J. Jamieson: Xanadu Enterprises Inc. "Professional Amiga Software"
      UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  BEST PATH ---> uunet!tronsbox!tron1
      Sysop, Romantic Encounters BBS - (201)759-8450 / (201)759-8568