Vertical mounting of SCSI drives?

Jeff Wasilko jjw7384 at ultb.isc.rit.edu
Sun Mar 18 16:58:13 AEST 1990

In article <3320004 at hpnmdla.HP.COM> darrylo at hpnmdla.HP.COM (Darryl Okahata) writes:
>In comp.unix.i386, macy at fmsystm.UUCP (Macy Hallock) writes:
>     Thanks to everyone who responded.  When my Imprimis Wren VI
>94241-383 SCSI drive arrived, it came with a data sheet that said, "No
>mounting restrictions".  I assume that this means that a vertical
>orientation is OK.
>     However, it did *not* come with a manual, and the dealer does not
>seem to have one (I called them up, and they did not think that they had
>any manuals, although they're checking to see if they do).  Does anyone
>know where I can get a manual for this drive?

You can probably get a manual by calling Katie Duffy @ 612-931-8612.
She's the keeper of the manuals for Seagate/Imprimis/Magnetic
Periphials.

I ordered a manual for a 182 meg ESDI WREN III drive last week.
Unfortunatly, I'm having to pay $1.00 plus tax for 1 8 1/2 x 11 piece of
paper. She said she would gladly send me a copy for free, but she
doesn't have any...

Jeff

--
| RIT VAX/VMS Systems: |     Jeff Wasilko     |     RIT Ultrix Systems:     |
|BITNET: jjw7384 at ritvax+----------------------+INET:jjw7384 at ultb.isc.rit.edu|
|INTERNET: jjw7384 at isc.rit.edu                |'claimer: No one cares.      |