Using UUCP under a BBS system???

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.conmicro.com
Tue Mar 6 17:12:54 AEST 1990

In article <511237 at nstar.UUCP> larry at nstar.UUCP (Larry Snyder) writes:
>I'm looking for a good small safe wordstar compatible editor for use
>under 386/ix (or Xenix).

If you find one in source form, let me know...I've been looking for such
a beast for years. No, the commonly available set of WordStar key
bindings for EMACS-style editors won't cut it; there's a fundamental
difference in how they mark blocks that makes the emulation inaccurate
at best.

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL   | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jay at splut.conmicro.com       (eieio)| adequately be explained by stupidity.