Trailblazer using com3

Jim Chandler chandler at xroads.UUCP
Sun Mar 25 08:35:22 AEST 1990

I have a Trailblazer with the Release 3.00 proms.  This is not a TrailBlazer+
but is does everything that a TB+ does (I think).  I would like to use the
two built in serial ports on my Dell 310 so I need to configure it as com3
anyone know how to setup the kernel to recognized the third port?  When I
jumper the TB to the third port, I cannot talk to it using /dev/tty02.  Under
DOS and xtalk, it works fine as com3.  BTW, yes I have replaced the 8250 with
a 16550.  (This 8250 was socketed.  Telebit was thinking when they made this
model --RA12C)
spelling grammer flames>/dev/null
--
\  /  C r o s s r o a d s  C o m m u n i c a t i o n s
 /\   (602) 941-2005 300|1200|2400 Baud 24 hrs/day