rsh(1) for System V/386, Lachman TCP/IP

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.uu.net
Sat Mar 10 01:13:47 AEST 1990

Does anyone have source for the 'rsh' program for System V/386? It looks
like it should be a fairly easy program to write: just call rexec(3) and
then sit there in a loop reading and writing until the guy at the other
end goes away. But I've never done any socket hacking, and I'm not at all
sure about how to call select() (like, what happens on eof?).

Any tips or code would be appreciated.

This is for Lachman TCP/IP, if that matters. For some reason Lachman TCP/IP
doesn't come with a remote shell program that I can find anywhere... just
rlogin.
--
 _--_|\  `-_-' Peter da Silva. +1 713 274 5180. <peter at ficc.uu.net>.