Installing Wangtek Tape Backup (150mb)

Ellis Carter ellis at wpg.com
Wed Mar 28 08:10:33 AEST 1990

I'm a unix neophyte and need some help with Interactive unix.

When installing the Wangtek driver, I am getting a conflict on
interrupt 5 with 'gendev' and 'wt' when building the kernel.
Could someone please suggest a solution?

Email replies would be best since I still don't have 'news'
working, although a friend of mine has promised to forward
relevant postings.  Email with a phone number would be even
better.  I promise to limit my questions to two minutes.
--
Ellis Carter
uunet!wpg!epcaa!ellis