ESDI caching performance

Dan Rich drich at dialogic.com
Thu Mar 8 03:06:41 AEST 1990

I am in the process of researching caching ESDI disk controllers.
Currently, I am looking at both the DPT and Powerstor controllers.  I
have had some experience with DPT products, and I was wondering if
anyone has worked with the Powerstor.  It is a somewhat expensive
controller, and I would like to get some recommendations before
purchasing one.

Dan Rich                    | ARPA: drich at dialogic.com
UNIX Systems Administrator  | UUCP: uunet!dialogic!drich
Dialogic Corporation        | - Time is an illusion.  Lunchtime, doubly so. -
(201) 334-1268 x213         |                           Douglas Adams