Recomendations for 1024x748 non-interlaced VGA card & monitor?

Bill Kennedy bill at inebriae.UUCP
Tue Mar 20 04:24:18 AEST 1990

I mailed but the reply bounced.

In article <132 at km4ba.UUCP> alan at km4ba.UUCP (Alan Barrow) writes:
[ ... ]

>From what I can tell, the Sony 1304 looks pretty good for 1024x768 non
>interlaced, but I have not found many people using that mode.

I've got one and I like it.  Buy a PS/2 cable for the 9 pin (monitor) to
15 pin (VGA) conversion, ~$20 unless you shop carefully.

>I would be interested in any recomendations or information regarding
>monitors & cards, particularly from people doing X windows.

My Orchid ProDesigner PLUS and Sony 1304 do 1024x768 just fine with the 1.1
release of ISC X11.
--
Bill Kennedy    {texbell,att,cs.utexas.edu,sun!daver}!ssbn!bill
                bill at ssbn.WLK.COM  or attmail!ssbn!bill