386/IX and IBM PS/2 Model 80-071

Dr. Scump aland at infmx.UUCP
Thu Mar 22 06:08:09 AEST 1990

In article <6400 at aragon.UUCP> aish at aragon.UUCP (Alexander Horn) writes:
>Is there anybody who is using PS/2 Model 80 (Model 071) with 386/IX?
>Is there anybody using Specialix multiport?
>
>The system configuration is:
>
>	o 386/IX version 2.0.2
>	o PS/2 Model 80-071
>	o IBM-ESDI controller -- ESDI rom label:
>Thanks in advance, -Alex
>Bang:           ..!mcsun!unido!gtc!aragon!vaxima

Obvious question, but I'll ask anyway: are you using the MCA-specific
version?  Interactive has separate versions for ISA and MCA buses...

--
Alan S. Denney # Informix # aland at informix.com # {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland

 "The driver says, 'One more cup of coffee and I'll be all right...'
  'Pop a Bennie, another Bennie'..."                - The Bobs, "Bus Plunge"