nroff

Joe Broniszewski joe at astph.UUCP
Thu May 31 06:09:36 AEST 1990

>From time to time I get sources from the net and compile them on
my machine.  Many times these sources send documemtation in
a form that nroff can understand.  I try to print out these
documents with the switchs -man, -ms, etc. that came with
nroff, but they don't work on all documents.  I don't understand
nroff well enough to figure out a solution to this problem.  Is
there a standard filter to pass some of these manual pages through?
Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

					Joe Broniszewski