Boot diskette Bell Tech UNIX SYS V REL. 3.0

Judith Utley utley at cs.odu.edu
Tue May 8 06:10:26 AEST 1990

HELP !!!!!!
      I've inherited a system which has all of the Bell
   Technologies Unix SYSTEM V/REL. 3.0 software, except
   the boot diskette. Therefore I am currently in search
   of a boot diskette for this system on 5.25 or 3.5
   inch media. My company has attempted to purchase this
   important piece of software from Bell, but has been unable
   to do so due to the fact that Bell has sold its Unix
   operation to Intel, which doesn't support anything
   before release 3.2. If you have or know where I can
   obtain this piece of software, please contact me at:

            Keith Alston
            Nasa- LaRC
            MS 490
            Hampton, VA 23665