I will not honor comp.unix.sco

Clayton Haapala clay at uci.mn.org
Fri May 25 14:16:48 AEST 1990

Re: the creation of comp.unix.aix -- IMHO the creation of this group was
welcomed so most of us could use 'unsubscribe' instead of creating kill files
to delete certain subjects and authors involving AIX+heat+!light in the i386
group.

Comp.sys.sco should be the way to go.  Then, everybody can get what they want
with a simple cross-post (if a generic problem or unsure), or directly to the
group if the poster knows it's an SCO problem/foible/good-feature-deserving-praise.
--
Clayton Haapala                ...!bungia!uci!clay (clay at uci.com)
Unified Communications Inc.    "Every morning I get in the Queue.