the wonders of SCSI

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Sun May 27 06:38:57 AEST 1990

I did my first install of a SCSI system last evening.  I was surprised
to find that no low-level formatting was required.  Is this usual, or is
this something that the manufacturer or distributor of my disk just
happened to do?  It made the install wonderously easy - truly a plug 'n
play event.  All other issues aside, just the time saved paid for the
difference between ESDI and SCSI.
--
Chip Rosenthal                            |  You aren't some icon carved out
chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM                  |  of soap, sent down here to clean