Norton Utilities

Jeff Barber jeff at samna.UUCP
Wed May 30 03:11:08 AEST 1990

In article <1990May24.224704.7557 at smcnet.smc.edu> byoder at smcnet.smc.edu (Brian Yoder) writes:
:NCD is in there and works quite well (both in graphical mode and
:command-line mode).  Actually, I kind of like the Unix graphical
:version better than the DOS counterpart because it allows you to see
:some tree parents on the screen that the DOS version wouldn't show
:(without some scrolling and searching).  Like I said though, the
:product will have to speak for itself.  If you liked NCD under DOS,
:I am sure you'll like it under Unix.

How does NCD change directories?  (I mean so that your active shell
is affected, of course.)

Have they hacked the C, Bourne shells &c to include the NCD stuff?

Curious,
Jeff