B&W X grapphics subsystems

Bill Vermillion bill at bilver.UUCP
Wed May 2 02:00:23 AEST 1990

In article <52 at gurgly.UUCP< root at gurgly.UUCP writes:
<You ISC loving dimwits don't understand.  (Any more than you know
<how to post as Root, like I do!!)
<
<All I want is for everyone except Interactive to post support messages
<in their own newsgroup: comp.unix.everex, comp.unix.belltech,
<comp.unix.radioshack, comp.unix.sco, comp.unix.dak, comp.unix.sears
<etc.  (Interactive shouldn't be allowed to because SCO sells more Xenix
<copies than ISC has sold Unix copies.)
<
<
<PS guess what brand of UNIX I use!  No really!
<

Well I'd hazzard a guess of commodore.unix on a vic-20.

                      : bill at bilver.UUCP