Flame about stupid interrupt system designers for UNIX

Steve Friedl friedl at mtndew.UUCP
Fri May 25 13:10:14 AEST 1990

In article <263 at paldn.UUCP>, pwilcox at paldn.UUCP (Peter McLeod Wilcox) writes:
> The group which designed the PC did not have a lot of real world
> experience and interrupts are only one of about half a dozen areas
> that this shows up in.

When a buddy told me that the bus was active high I thought he was
joking :-(.  He further speculates that the bus was put together by a
bunch of EE students on summer co-op.

     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl, KA8CMY / Software Consultant / Tustin, CA / 3B2-kind-of-guy
+1 714 544 6561  / friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US  / {uunet,attmail}!mtndew!friedl

What's Spaf gonna do if Purdue hires RTM?