I want REAL Graded uucp transfers with SysV

Paul Ebersman ebersman at uunet.UU.NET
Thu May 10 05:51:32 AEST 1990

In <15472 at bfmny0.UU.NET> tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET (Tom Neff) writes:

>Yes, in /usr/lib/uucp/Systems you say
>uunet Any/C,Any1900-0700 ACU 9600 17038765055 ogin: XXX ssword: XXX

You should probably use Any/Z, rather than Any/C. This still prevents
news, but certain mail winds up with grade D, and I am not sure what
other programs might use for grades.
--
                   Paul A. Ebersman @ UUNET Communications
                   uunet!ebersman or ebersman at uunet.uu.net
       The difference between theory and practice in practice is greater
           than the difference between theory and practive in theory.