Does Microport offer Updates to its users?

Vidiot brown at vidiot.UUCP
Sat Sep 1 03:48:28 AEST 1990

In article <334 at uport.UUCP> lee at uport.UUCP (Lee Crocker) writes:
<Just to confirm/deny any rumors that may be floating about:
<
<Microport is currently shipping an SVR4 developer's release
<which includes all of the standard SysV stuff plus symbolic
<links, streams, TCP/IP, NFS, RFS, Xwin/XNeWS, and other stuff.
<Included in the $2500 is an upgrade to the public release
<when it becomes available.
<
<We are also likely to come out with a release 3.2 product.
<Can't give any details on that.
<
<For specifics call 800-FOR-UNIX or 408-GET-UNIX.

Is uport thinking about trying to attract us ISC customers that are getting
a little fed up with ISC and their support/software update pricing schedule
by doing a trade-in offer?  You know, we send you our ISC disks and you give
us a great price on your software?!?!?
--
      harvard\     att!nicmad\        spool.cs.wisc.edu!astroatc!vidiot!brown
Vidiot  ucbvax!uwvax..........!astroatc!vidiot!brown