Network Maps

Elizabeth Zwicky zwicky at sparkyfs.istc.sri.com
Sat Oct 27 03:19:50 AEST 1990

I seem to have been less than entirely clear. Sure, I like maps of
large networks as well as the next person, but they're a dime a dozen.
What I'm really interested in is maps of individual sites; the sort of
thing that's your first overhead when you talk about a site, or that
you use as a visual aid when people ask deeply disturbed questions
about your network. I really don't care how precise or imprecise they
are, and I'm willing to try to deal with whatever format you threw it
together in the last time they asked you to talk to a group.

(As someone kindly pointed out, I transposed one piece of my adress in
my last posting. If you are a uucp site trying to reach me, my best
guess is "uunet!erg.sri.com!zwicky" - sorry.)

	Elizabeth D. Zwicky
	zwicky at erg.sri.com