Emacs on Microport

Steve Dyer dyer at spdcc.COM
Sun Apr 10 07:45:41 AEST 1988

> >Does anyone have any recommendations on Emacs for Microport UNIX?
> >Specifically, has anyone gotten GNU Emacs up on one?

We brought GNU Emacs (including unexec), up on a Bell Tech box running their
AT&T UNIX V/386 port, so I would expect that it could come up quickly
under Microport UNIX 386, since it should be more or less the same environment.
It took someone smart, but not an EMACS or a GNU hacker, about an evening
or less of work.
--
Steve Dyer
dyer at harvard.harvard.edu
dyer at spdcc.COM aka {ihnp4,harvard,husc6,linus,ima,bbn,m2c}!spdcc!dyer