44 line ega driver for V/AT

wtr at moss.ATT.COM wtr at moss.ATT.COM
Fri Apr 1 02:13:15 AEST 1988

(Okay, okay... so this IS my umpteenth posting this week! ;-)

just became the proud owner of (finally) an ega card (SBD) and
a multisync (NEC multisync GS) for my Sperry IT. (running 2.3.0-L)

a) has anyone had any problems with hardware/ROM compatability
   between the computer and the display? (i've noticed quite a
   few IT owners posting here!)  i am getting an NMI in boot
   (system mode) that's non-fatal (i just ignore it) and believe
   it to be the display (possible the ram on the card)

b) does anyone know of a driver/terminfo/etc... method to get
   the 44 line ega mode?  (love to have my favorite editor in it!)

PATCHES?! senior, we are zee phone company,
				 we don need no steenkin' PATCHES!

Bill Rankin
Bell Labs, Whippany NJ
(201) 386-4154 (cornet 232)

email address:		...![ ihnp4 ulysses cbosgd allegra ]!moss!wtr
			...![ ihnp4 cbosgd akgua watmath  ]!clyde!wtr