New asy.o doesn't seem to work with DigiBoard 8

Karl Lehenbauer karl at sugar.UUCP
Fri Apr 15 14:09:33 AEST 1988

I'm not 100% certain that I'm not just doing something wrong, but I
can't seem to get a new kernel generated with the new asy.o and
patched with ttypatch appropriately for the DigiBoard 8 to recognize
the ttys.  Getty outputs "can't open" messages regularly with errno
of 5 and 6.  Ideas?
--
"Tonight.  Tonight.  To ni i ight.  Oh, woah."  -Phil Collins
..!{bellcore!tness1,uunet!nuchat}!sugar!karl, Unix BBS (713) 438-5018