Sys V/AT 2.4

dragos ruiu at dragos.UUCP
Mon Oct 10 05:23:34 AEST 1988

 [the discussion is about SV/AT 2.3 reliability]

 I would like to point out that my versions of 2.3 are *VERY* solid.
 I've got one system here with a bbs that I'm typing on right now.
 It has two drives and still has managed to stay up for 60 days.

 I've got another system with 2.3U with three people using it as a front
 end for a Varityper Photo-Typesetter with no complaints other than I wish I
 had man pages.

 I have found uPort to be sometimes swamped with complaints, and their
 sales people are a little mis-informed, but they seem to try harder and
 listen more than most software companies.

--
Dragos Ruiu  ruiu at dragos.UUCP    "We will probably never announce a processor
       ...alberta!dragos!ruiu    as a RISC processor."-Ken Olsen   ...wanna bet?