Igloopatch

John Plocher plocher at geowhiz.UUCP
Wed Oct 26 11:43:42 AEST 1988

In article <601 at crlabs.CRLABS.COM> cwiener at crlabs.UUCP (Chris Wiener) writes:
>Microport BBS that most serial problems have been fixed.  It's amazing how
>infrequently Microport personnel contribute to this newsgroup recently.  Maybe
>they're afraid?  (wonder why? :-) )

The reason you haven't heard much is two-fold:
    1) I usually don't bother responding to "flames", and
    2) I installed news3.0 & managed to trash our news interface to the world.
       :-(

Number 2 is something which is being fixed, alas, number 1 is a bit harder.
As to the detailed list, I'll see what I can come up with.

>Christopher Wiener N2CR        CR Labs, Cliffside Park, NJ
>DOMAIN: cwiener at CRLABS.COM  UCCP: ..!killer!crlabs!cwiener

  -John Plocher