Looking for Relational Database for uPort 386

Bjorn Sjoholm bear at stab.se
Wed Oct 5 07:13:16 AEST 1988

	I am looking for a relational database manager runnable
	under Microport 386 UNIX. The database needs to have
	a routine-package callable from C, and preferable
	some kind of Query Language. One database manager
	that would fit is Oracle, but it doesn't run under uPort yet.

	So my questions are as follows:

	- Is there a database manager like this?

	- Who sells it and what is the price?

	- Is there one in Public Domain?

	- Which other UNIX'es does the database run under?

	- What are your impressions of the database manager?

	I will summarize the responses to the net if that
	is of interest.

			/Bjorn
--
Bjorn Sjoholm,               UUCP: bear at stab.se (enea!stab!bear)
Sjoholm & Thorburn AB,       ARPA: enea!stab!bear at uunet.uu.net
Uppsala, Sweden              PHONE: +46 18 155097, 155098