Bell Tech W.G.E. use with "sissy" unix

Scott Turner scotty at l5comp.UUCP
Wed Oct 12 14:40:29 AEST 1988

In article <432 at eecea.eece.ksu.edu> terry at eecea..eece.ksu.edu (Terry Hull) writes:
>Now I am really confused.  I talked to Christine Burr at Bell Tech
>last Thursday and she told me that the WGE would absolutely NOT work
>with the Inboard.  Is there some other problem with the Inboard that
>causes it not to work with the WGE?  Did Christine just hear the word
>"cache" and say "Oops, this will not work?"

I know this may seem like a silly point to raise, but the WGE will not work
with the Inboard PC since the WGE is a 16 bit card...

I'm sure you're using the AT version but I thought I'd bring this point up
just to make sure no one in netland gets confused. (You'll note your posting
says "Inboard" only, no indication of PC or AT model)

Scott Turner
scotty at l5comp -or- uunet!l5comp!scotty