Losing interrupts?

Andrew ValenciaSeattle vandys at hpcupt1.HP.COM
Wed Oct 5 02:26:13 AEST 1988

/ hpcupt1:comp.unix.microport / hedrick at athos.rutgers.edu (Charles Hedrick) / 11:16 am  Oct  3, 1988 /
>But SCO is based on Xenix.  I don't know how much traditional Xenix
>code is present now compared with code from ATT's System V, but at
>least the developers had Xenix available to steal from.

	God, here we go again.  Listen *very carefully*:

1. Old SCO XENIX was weird

2. Current SCO XENIX is a port of System V

3. Current SCO XENIX is still somewhat weird in the name of compatibility

4. Current SCO XENIX will become less weird when the merged port comes out

			'Nuff said.
			Andy