TeX has arrived

Gary Beihl beihl at cadillac.CAD.MCC.COM
Thu Oct 6 06:40:22 AEST 1988

I would strongly suspect that the version of TeX available
from Sandy's BBS will not work on 286 machines due to the
64k segment limitation.  I ported TeX to Sys V/AT over a
year ago and recently upgraded it to version 2.93 (current).
This was done on the way to an eventual MSDOS version, which
I've been distributing since the start of the year.  If
there is sufficient interest, I'd be willing to distribute
the Sys V/AT version binaries as well. Those interested
may e-mail me at the following address.

Gary Beihl (beihl at mcc.com)

--
Gary Beihl