JetRoff (was: Re: Microport V/AT DWB 1.0)

Wolf N. Paul wnp at dcs.UUCP
Fri Oct 7 22:19:31 AEST 1988

In article <3723 at homxc.UUCP> fmg at homxc.UUCP (F.GOLDSTEIN) writes:
>Does the DWB 2.2 work with jetroff?  If it does, can some kind soul send
>me the sources and any notes on getting it going?
>
>	Thanks,
>
>		Floyd Goldstein
>--
>Floyd Goldstein
>AT&T Bell Laboratories

Yes, JetRoff works with DWB 2.0 and presumably later.

If you mean the DWB sources, no, I don't think some kind soul is going
to send them to you and get into hot water with your employer :-).

If you mean the JetRoff sources, they were posted recently to comp.sources.misc
and you should find your nearest archive site and obtain them from there.
They are a bit to big to just send around the net. I also understand that
soon there will be anon-uucp access on pcrat, the author's site. E-mail
uunet!pcrat!jetroff for more info.
UUCP:     killer!dcs!wnp                 ESL: 62832882
DOMAIN:   dcs!wnp at killer.dallas.tx.us    TLX: 910-380-0585 EES PLANO UD