Smail for System V/AT (286)

David Beckemeyer david at bdt.UUCP
Thu Oct 13 09:16:29 AEST 1988

Now that I've finally got a reliable feed of comp.mail.maps
and I've got pathalias working, I'm anxious to get smail
installed.   But the version I have (smail 2.5 09/15/87)
to work.   It compiles OK but core dumps when run.  Before
I start hacking it, I though I'd check to see if this is
the correct version for System V/AT.

Does anybody have smail running under uport 286, and if so
which version and where can I get it?  Thanks.
--
David Beckemeyer 		| Smart Mailers: david at bdt.UUCP
Beckemeyer Development Tools	| other UUCP: uunet!lll-winken!gethen!bdt!david