screen problems with 286 unix

trevor trevor at trevan.UUCP
Wed Oct 26 09:00:12 AEST 1988

	I have just tried to run pcomm (patch level 5) on my system and I
find that the screen gets slightly garbeled. It seems that some characters
get missed it looks something like this.

|                    P C O M M      H E L P                                  ||
..etc

	I also get problems with the bottom line when running vnews and
the article numbers get mixed up.

	I suspect curses is broke but I would like to know if anyone can help.
I am using the Vega Delux Video 7 card with a CGA monitor

			regards trevor