Two Questions

Seth J. Bradley sjb at dalek.UUCP
Fri Sep 9 12:11:09 AEST 1988

I've got a couple of questions that maybe someone out
there can help me with.

1.  I have been unable to get mailx to initialize with
either /usr/lib/mailx/mailx.rc or ~/.mailrc, both of
which should work according to the documentation.
What's wrong?

2.  The bad block scanning routine in fdisk only
does one scan.  Also, showbad doesn't show anything
on a scanned disk.  How can I be really sure that
I've picked up all the bad blocks?  Is there any
any public domain software out there that gives
greater assurance?

Thanks in Advance!

--
Seth J. Bradley     UUCP: uunet!lll-winken!dalek!sjb
		Internet: lll-winken.llnl.gov!dalek!sjb