HDB uucp and uport SV/AT (have you tried it?)

Tim Evans tkevans at fallst.UUCP
Fri Sep 9 07:54:33 AEST 1988

In article <455 at uport.UUCP>, plocher at uport.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:
> In article <446 at fallst.UUCP> tkevans at fallst.UUCP (Tim Evans) writes:
> >At least you _got_ it.  I've been waiting and waiting to get validated for
> >upload/download on the uport BBS.  Plocher's recent posting here promised
>
> validated for file access.  I do this on a "every other day" schedule;
> John Sully does it "daily".  If one of us forgets, the other will catch it
> and validate people.

Sorry, John, but it took 10 (count 'em) days between the time I registered
as a "NEW" bbs user and the time I was validated.  And, as you know, it also
took personal mail addressed to you asking for the validation.

"Daily" means "every day" and there is no way you can tell me that my
experience fits the definition of "daily".

In any case, I suppose, all's well that ends well (I did finally get
validated).

--
UUCP:  ...!{rutgers|ames|uunet}!mimsy!aplcen!wb3ffv!fallst!tkevans
OTHER: ...!attmail!fallst!tkevans