SysV/386: db module not cofigured ???

Michiel Betel betel at swivax.UUCP
Fri Sep 30 03:47:41 AEST 1988

After numerous reinstallations of sysV/386 U2.2 we got rid of an
unexpected intterupt 0x4. This one occured at startup, gave a double Panic,
entered the none existant db module and hung the system after dumping
2516 pages of core. It seems it was caused by a buggy devicedriver for
our multiport serial board, because since I've installed the new driver
the problem is gone.

This error message should really be documented, because the dump of registers
generates beautiful patterns but is not very usefull.

Michiel.